People you've met online  

JoeHardcoreDick 29M
17 posts
6/16/2017 7:52 am
People you've met online

Doesn't specifically have to be from AdultFriendFinder (though finding out others actually can be successful here is nice, isn't it? I know I have met a couple people here and had lots of fun)

but what about the rest of you?

JoeHardcoreDick 29M
6 posts
6/16/2017 7:53 am

Through different websites I have met up with over 15 people for fun times online. It definitely helped living in big cities for multiple years though as I found Toronto and Vancouver a lot easier to meet up than smaller cities.

cumboi65 66M  
752 posts
6/16/2017 8:47 am

Although I've met a few men here, I've also been successful on other sites.

TXArmyWife 45F
1671 posts
6/16/2017 10:59 am

I've been here, on and off, for about 11 years. I've met over 20 men.

I need a really great kiss!!

JoeHardcoreDick 29M
6 posts
6/16/2017 11:15 am

Lucky men

porterpiper1 50F
3651 posts
6/16/2017 11:58 am

since being on here I have met , only two spoke with many but only met two,

kysoul42134 48M
12 posts
6/16/2017 4:08 pm

Some guys are great some are scary that the way these sites are

tresennui 55F  
2088 posts
6/16/2017 5:04 pm

Pretty much the only place I've met men for many years is online. Mainly on AdultFriendFinder, but also other sites. A while ago I wrote a blog Triple Digits on the topic. As a women who likes men and lives in an urban area the possiblities used to be endless....not so much anymore. Not sure if it's because of the caliber of men or I'm just not into it that much anymore.

Succumbing to me at tresennui

phoebered 59F
23 posts
6/17/2017 6:19 pm

Met a lot. Had fun with few.

amol135 35M
4 posts
6/19/2017 10:31 pm

IN my country 90% profiles are friends with benefits and the remaining 10% are males.. So hard to find the women hr.

XJS105 48M  
15 posts
6/21/2017 1:20 am

I have met 3 people off this site in about 2 months of being a member . I have used another site and met maybe 10 people and had fun. Just need to be patient and careful when meeting people.

hh_diab 38M
136 posts
6/24/2017 4:48 pm

Love in everything and sex sexy nice pussy, love your gorgeous hot ass

nice pussy, love your gorgeous hot ass

montecarlo37 39M
278 posts
6/28/2017 7:45 am

only one till now...

Become a member to create a blog